True Shape Promotion!

Stock Watch

Monday, August 18, 2008

Objective of this Blog

Homme means Man in French. You can often see this word "Pour Homme" on a perfume bottle, which simply mean "for men".

I have originally wanted a web site where I can view all stock information in one place, but unfortunately I could not find it. Thus I thought of creating a blog where I can do this for my own convenience, and at the same time, share it with other interested investors out there, together with some of my own views on certain stocks.

Besides a site for investors, I will include other useful information in this blog like Food Guide in Singapore and other countries, some travel guides in certain cities, weather, maps search, search for interesting YouTube videos, recommendation of some technology gadgets which I think is good, as well as write-up on man-woman relationship, including guides on some general issues in life.

Hope that you find my blog useful. Thanks!

No comments: